Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 2

Ok, so it's been just over a week since my first post. I told you I'm not that good with the blogging thing. It's the middle of week 2 on the Slim in 6 program and I am feeling pretty good. The workout is not too intense yet, but it is a good workout. As far as weight loss, I am actually up 2 pounds today from where I was this time last week. I had actually dipped down to 256, but am back up to 259.5. That being said, I am starting to notice my size going down. When I started the program I was fitting pretty comfortably in size 42 pants. I am now in a comfortable size 40. so to drop a pant size in 1 week isn't too shabby. I have also noticed that my shirts are fitting a little looser than they used to. I am impressed. Who would have thought that something purchased off an infomercial would really work. I am actually now planning on doing the P90X program once we are through Slim in 6, and then who knows. I was watching the INSANITY infomercial the other day and think that that may be the natural next step after P90X. Whatever I end up doing, one thing is for sure, I am done being the flabby old me. So it will probably be another week until my next post, but hopefully I will be able to step it up and start posting on a more regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment